Biliner Premium Alkaline
Natural medical supplement for digesting and heartburn
BILINER Premium Alkaline water is naturally carbonated, alkaline healing mineral water with a high concentration of minerals, perfectly balanced by Nature with PH 7.4 ideal for your body. Particularly sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron are all present, as well as anions of chloride, sulphate and bicarbonate. Known for centruries, BILINER Premium mineral water is a well-functioning famous mineral water in Europe from 17th century. Prescribed by balneologists and loved the spa guests, BILINER water is outstanding functional spa water. It is named Biliner after the nearby town of Bilina.
Interesting facts about BILINER Premium Alkaline Mineral water:
- Really great, unique taste of mineral salts
- Naturally carbonated directly from the source, with no artificial carbonation. Very rare water property.
- High content of beneficial minerals
- Bottled exactly as it flows from the mineral spring
- The oldest mineral water in the world, which was the subject of trading more than 300 years ago
- Popular throughout Europe under trade name BILINER SAUERBRUNN since early 18th century
- Recommended by balneologists and loved by spa guests, it combines healing properties with the refreshing, restorative qualities of naturally carbonated water long before any other manufactured soda waters were available
- The city of Bilina was called “Vichy of Germany” before the many political changes which took place in Europe
- The temperature of this spring water ranges between 63° F and 68° F at its source.
- Contemporary Czech name is BÍLINSKÁ KYSELKA
Long and distinguished history since 1664
The first mention of trading Biliner mineral water appeared in the year 1664, which makes it the oldest product of its kind and the only product which has been awarded numerous gold medals from around the world. All the places and the years of these awards now traditionally form a part of the decorative ribbons shown on the logo of the product.
Major effects when used in the form of drink treatment include:
- I – neutralizes excess gastric acids (Natural remedy for heartburn)
- II – avoids mucoid effect (Ready for inhalation)
- III – powerful anti inflammatory
- IV – stimulates stomach secretions
- V – aids pancreatic activity
- VI – reduces creation of oxalates in urine, helpful in prevention of kidney stones
- VII – reduces creation of uric acid, helpful in prevention of gout
Dosage and practical use of Biliner Premium
Natural healing water Biliner is prescribed for use either as Spa drink treatment or for regular home use drink regimen. In order to boost its beneficial effect, the recommendation is to drink the water – in small gulps – out of a spa cup. The water is best at room temperature although refrigeration does not impair its value in any way.
Healing water from premium European source
A drink of Biliner, the USA brand of the original Biliner Sauerbrunn healing natural mineral water is a unique experience.
There is absolutely nothing on the US market today which is similar. It is hard to think of any water being centuries old, yet as fresh as can be. But this unique water was born eons ago in the volcanic rock in Bohemia, now the Czech Republic. The rock in question is the Boren Mountain which dominates the city of Bilina and the water is from the last ice age, entirely pure and uncontaminated by modern pollutants and chemicals.
Biliner Nutrition facts (USA)
|Nutrition Facts||RDI||Per 100g (3.38 fl. oz.)|
|Bicarbonate as CaCO3||353.3 mg|
|Mineral water||99.82 g|
|Total dissolved solids||5,038 ppm|
|Trans Fatty Acids||none|
|Vitamin A||19.9 IU|
|Potassium||RDI 0.2%||8.89 mg|
|Iron||RDI 0.25%||0.04 mg|
|Chloride||RDI 0.65%||22.1 mg|
|Magnesium (total)||RDI 0.8%||3.3 mg|
|Calcium||RDI 1.4%||14.04 mg|
|Sodium||RDI 7%||177.1 mg|